Microneedle & Transdermal Delivery Systems Summit 2021
Advanced Design, Development and Delivery of Skin-Mediated Therapies and Vaccines
October 5-6, 2021, Philadelphia PA (or Online)
The growing interest in alternative routes of drug and vaccine administration has experts predicting that the market for microneedle drug delivery systems could exceed $30 billion by 2025. The industry is on the threshold of bringing into commercial production a new generation of transformative skin-mediated delivery systems. That is why you cannot afford to miss this two-day intensive conference. Pharma Ed's Microneedle & Transdermal Drug Delivery Summit 2021 brings together leading researchers in the field to share the most recent advances in the design, formulation, and delivery of skin-mediated therapies and vaccines.
Featuring In-Depth Coverage On:
- Latest Advances in Dissolvable Microneedle Technology for Drugs & Biologics
- Key Considerations for Microneedle and Microarray Patch Development
- Scaling It Up-Key Manufacturing Experiences and Challenges for MN arrays
- Working Group Update-The MAP Center of Excellence Working Group
- Key Regulatory Considerations for Microneedle and Transdermal Systems
- Emerging Science: Transdermal Microneedle Sensors and Diagnostics
- Identifying Critical Quality, Material and Design Attributes for TDDS
- Key Formulation Considerations for Skin-Mediated Therapies and Vaccines
- In Vitro Permeation Testing of Dermal Products
- Bioavailability Enhancement Techniques for Drug Delivery and Efficacy
- Overcoming Barriers to Macro-Molecule Delivery and Expanding the Range of Compounds for Use in MNs and TDDS
- Risk-Based Strategies for TDD & IDD System Design
Early Bird Special: Register now and take $200 off the standard rate!
About This Year's Microneedle & Transdermal Delivery Summit: Health & Safety First
Driven by breakthroughs in vaccine development and emerging new therapies, the country is inching closer to a new normal. While the situation remains fluid and there is still much work to be done, we are optimistic that we will be able to meet in-person safely later this year.
We are planning Microneedle & Transdermal Delivery Summit 2021 to be an in-person/hybrid event, enabled by the increased availability of vaccination, the expected decrease in COVID transmissibility, and our ongoing implementation of public health and safety measures. The health and safety of our attendees, sponsors and speakers remains our top priority, and we will endeavor to locate a venue that can ensure the well-being of all. Microneedle & Transdermal Delivery Summit 2021 will also be live-streamed--the hybrid part--so that anyone who may wish to participate virtually will have the option to do so.