Combination Products Summit 2021
Product Development, Quality & Safety, and Regulatory Compliance
October 26-27, 2021, Boston MA (or Virtual)
Regulators in North America and Europe are requiring stricter standards for the manufacture and safety testing for combination products in both the Pharma and Med device industries. This two-day summit features expert insight into CP product development, and the complex quality, safety, and regulatory compliance issues facing the CP market. Pharma Ed's Combination Products Summit 2021 provides comprehensive coverage of current and future trends in combination products for drugs, biologics and medical devices.
Featuring In-Depth Coverage On
- Meeting Regulatory Requirements in an Evolving Global Landscape
- Mapping Procedures for Post-approval Device Changes: Implications for Combination Products
- Best Practices in Product Development, including Essential Performance Requirements, Control Strategies, and Lifecycle Management
- Keys to Developing & Implementing an Integrated Risk Management Strategy Across the Product Lifecycle
- Emerging Platform Technologies-Challenges and Opportunities
- Preparing for the Digitalization Trend in Combination Product Use and Design
- Leveraging Human Factors Engineering in Digital, Connected Health and Drug/Biologic Applications
- PMSR-Meeting the Challenges of the New Post-market Safety Requirements for Constituent Parts
- Smart Devices as Combination Products: Design and Regulatory Challenges
- Innovation and Future Directions of Drug Delivery Device Design and Development
- Development of On Body Delivery Systems (OBDS)
- The Future of Device Global Supply Chain After the Covid Pandemic: Are We Prepared?
Register now at the pre-conference rate of only $1,395!
Combination Products Summit 2021 Sponsored By
About This Year's Combination Products Summit: Health & Safety First
Driven by breakthroughs in vaccine development and emerging new therapies, the country is inching closer to a new normal. While the situation remains fluid and there is still much work to be done, we are optimistic that we will be able to meet in-person safely later this year.
We are planning Combination Products Summit 2021 to be an in-person/hybrid event, enabled by the increased availability of vaccination, the expected decrease in COVID transmissibility, and our ongoing implementation of public health and safety measures. The health and safety of our attendees, sponsors and speakers remains our top priority, and we will endeavor to locate a venue that can ensure the well-being of all. Combination Products Summit 2021 will also be live-streamed--the hybrid part--so that anyone who may wish to participate virtually will have the option to do so.