Transdermal and Intradermal Drug Delivery Systems, 2016
Advanced Design, Development, and Delivery of Skin-Mediated Therapies and Vaccines
September 12-13, Racquet Club of Philadelphia, PA
The growing interest in alternative routes of drug administration has experts predicting that the market for transdermal and intradermal drug delivery systems will exceed $30 billion in 2016. The industry is on the threshold of bringing into commercial production a new generation of transformative TDD and IDD therapies and delivery systems. That is why you cannot afford to miss this two-day intensive conference. Pharma Ed brings together leading researchers in the field to share the most recent advances in the design, formulation, and delivery of skin-mediated therapies and vaccines.
Over 16 Featured Speakers, Including:
- Bobby Singh, Chief Technology Officer, Corium -- Keynote Presentation
- Lisa Dick, MTS Platform Manager, 3M Drug Delivery Systems
- Ajay Banga, Professor, Mercer Univ.
- Narasimha Murthy, Assoc. Prof., Ole Miss
- Audra Stinchcomb, CSO, F6 Pharma
- Harvinder Gill, Assoc. Prof., Texas Tech University
- Yash Kapoor, Assoc. Principal Scientist, Merck
- Mikolaj Milewski, Assoc. Principal Scientist, Merck
- Helen Quinn, Research Fellow, Queen's University
With Comprehensive Coverage on:
- Case Studies: Phase I & Phase II Clinical Trials using Passive TD and Microneedle Technology
- Modeling and Simulation of In Vivo Absorption of Large Molecules for ID Delivery
- Bioavailability Considerations for TDDS
- Key Regulatory Issues for TDDS & IDDS, including Recent FDA & USP Guidance Documents
- Key Formulation Considerations for Skin-Mediated Therapies and Vaccines
- Latest Advances in Microneedle Patches for Self-Administered Vaccinations
- Optimizing TDD & IDD for Efficacious Delivery and Patient Compliance
- Enhancement of Skin Permeation Using Supersaturation
- Expanding the Range of Compounds for Use in TDD & IDD
- Effects of Hypothermia in TDD
- Lowering Production Costs for TDD & IDD Therapies and Vaccines
- Mechanisms of Dermal and Transdermal Absorption of Drugs
- And More!
Pre-Filled Syringes Forum
Strategic Development, Safety & Regulatory Compliance, and Commercialization of Pre-Filled Syringes
April 13-14, 2017, Boston, MA
Full brochure coming soon!
Sponsorships & abstracts currently being accepted!
Contact: Christine Standley
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 217-621-6049
Extractables, Leachables and Elemental Impurities, March 9-10, 2017
Process Validation Summit, May 2017
Lyophilization Forum, June 2017