2017 Pre-Filled Syringes Forum
Strategic Development, Safety & Regulatory Compliance, and Commercialization of Pre-Filled Syringes
December 7-8, 2017, La Jolla, CA
With the Pre-Filled Syringes market expected to top $16 billion dollars by 2021, the industry is looking for next generation materials, technologies and production strategies to streamline commercialization and to adapt quickly to a changing regulatory environment. Pharma Ed Resources, an industry leader since 2004 in delivering market-driven research on PFS, is proud to announce its 2017 Pre-Filled Syringes Forum. Pharma Ed brings together top scientists, regulatory experts and innovators to share best practices and the latest research in this field, enabling you to maximize your organization's leverage in this dynamic and growing market.
With Representation From:
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- BD Medical
- Zeon Chemicals
- ZebraSci, Inc.
- CS Fullerton
- Eakins & Associates
- West Pharmaceutical Services
- SHL Group
- Johnson & Johnson
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Interface Analysis Associates
Featuring Comprehensive Coverage On:
- Key Factors in Combination Product Development: Regulatory Hurdles in Receiving PFS and Pen Approvals for Human Factors Studies
- Patient Centric Designs For Pre-Filled Syringes
- Next Generation Materials & Design of Pre-Filled Syringes
- Improving Quality, Connectivity, and Cost Control in Combination Products & Autoinjectors
- Smart Devices: Their Emerging Role in Auto-Injector Systems
- Sterile Manufacturing of Injectables at CMO's
- Extractables case study of resins HDPE, TPU & PEBAX
- Managing the Materials used to Construct Pre-Filled Syringes - Selection and Supply Chain ControlLatest Market Trends and Needs for PFS
- Overcoming Complex Requirements for Biologic Drug Delivery
- And Much More!
Save The Date!
Pre-Filled Syringes Summit- Philadelphia- April 3-4, 2018
Pharma Analytics Summit - Statistical Approaches for Improving Performance and Compliance - March 26-27, 2018
Extractables, Leachables, & Elemental Impurities- March 28-29, 2018
Process Validation Summit- May 16-17, 2018
Cleaning Validation Summit- September 12-13, 2018
Transdermal and Intradermal Drug Delivery Systems, September 17-18, 2018
Inhalation Drug Delivery Systems- October 8-9, 2018